marknewton

Tenshodo T-Evolution Tokyu 7200 series EMU

marknewton

Arrived yesterday from HobbySearch, a pair of the Tenshodo models of the Tokyu 7200 series multiple units. I bought these as there's a preserved set running on the Oigawa Railway, and I'm a sucker for fluted stainless steel cars. I haven't had a chance to do anything other than unbox them yet. First impression is favourable though, they're nicely detailed and finished. The details supplied include a big sheet of destination signs and other goodies. I've got the coreless power trucks already, just waiting for the pantographs to become available.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by marknewton
  • Like 3

Kamome

These look nice Mark. I was trying to locate some with red bands but seem elusive so far

al camino

fluted stainless steel - oh yeah!

Over the years I spent all my budget in ATSF streamliners and high levels. No more left for Japanese stainless steel. Except the EF81-300 when a re-run comes.

Jaco3011

Does it even roll? What about the lights? What's wrong with the pantographs that are already there? Are you gonna DCC it?

Nice train tho.