Model Train Season Spending Poll

Guest ___

How much do you plan to spend on yourself this holdiay season?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you plan to spend on yourself this holdiay season?

• 0 money
    • 1-25
    • 26-100
    • 101-250
    • 251-1000000000000000000000000

Already spent in a way, it thanks to the miracle of pre-ordering. I have a Kato Unitram set on the way, not to mention a Kato El Capitan that might still make Christmas.

saving my allowance from my wife (!!! :)  either for a no-do-ka .. or I might get some more viaduct sections and some buildings

either way I have to have something running this season for whatever train-related goodness my wife sticks in my stocking

graham

After going thru 2nd hand model train stores in Tokyo, Osaka and Hakata.  Let just say I will never buy anything at full discount price...unless it is 50% off from the discount price.  :happy3:

this month is not so bad for me, one Microace 261-0, the rest of portram (2 tram and track set), one Tomix last run R61 Shinkansen and one Tomytec truck collection box (combined shipping at 31/12). I think in January my Visa is very hot...

Massimo

Not my money but my wife has bought me a nice HO TOMIX EF210 with the single arm pantograph for my christmas gift,,,all ive got her so far is a bottle of perfume!!

Lew

Is that the same as the Sir Nigel Gresley?

It is  :grin But I won't be renaming it. I'm not brave enough for that. I don't weather my locos either. I like them pristine.