safety rails??

hand rails, safety rails or what ever they call them??  the half loops between the tracks, have seen them in real scale vids an in some of Japanese n scale vids,, but cant find them in searching for them??   I guess I could always make them out of paper clips an paint them??   Thanks

• Like 1

On my Chihiro Horikowa layout, I used staples to replicate this.  I painted them International Yellow and planted them in my foam baseboard with a little adhesive.  Cheap and cheerful and very easy to do.  My version was just the simple one, not the longer type in the link above.

Cheers,

Tony Galiani

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i took the chance an ordered some this am,,, ha been looking for over a year!  its a lot easier when one knows the correct name!!   again thank you all   oh an they are shipping DHL s they should get here to me soon I hope

• Like 1

cool thanks! I ordered them from hobby search should have them by the 24th! plaza japan shipping on the locomotives was only a week! I also ordered some other items from inside the us on dec 6 an have not seen them as of yet,, go figure??? Both Japanese orders were shipped DHL, lol says a lot for UPS an the postal service in the  US ! thanks again everyone!!   

• Like 1