My car in my diorama

AhmadKane

My family owned a series of cars as years fly by. Mostly honda, toyota, etc.

I was wondering if there are H0 scale Honda cars. If there are, Im considering adding it to the car system in my h0 shelf layout.

Got any info on h0 scale japanese cars? Or am I stuck with 1:64 and tomica cars?

European manufacturers like Busch and Herpa made a few japanese cars, you could check those out. Also Kato made a few 1:87 cars as well as Tomy under the Takara Silhoutte brand

Sorry, couldn't resist posting this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-N360-Prophase-1967-Style-1-87-Approximately-3-4-Model-Planning-Toy-Car/224201342861?hash=item343370ff8d:g:UwQAAOSwmfFfjlZk

US$105 for a 1967 Honda in HO Scale?  Seriously?  But it is a bargain as the price has been reduce from US$124.

There are a few Civic Si models out there for way less but in rather bright colors.

Cheers,

Tony Galiani

I think you might notice the scale difference quite a bit from 1/64 to 1/87, you can actually notice the 150 to 160 as we are sort of have car sizes really fixed in our mind’s eye very strongly so small discrepancies can stand out. Test it before buying a gob. 

looking at mb kliens I was surprised by the limited variety and price of ho vehicles! Tomytec has really spoiled me big time with the variety collected over they years.

jeff