Signatures

There's a link in my signature which takes you to another site as well.  Google can translate as well which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

The adaptive template for the forum looses the whole signature on mobile devices on iOS (and I assume android) at some smartphone size. They do show up in iOS on the iPad.

jeff

• Like 2

Actually (on iOS at least) there is no m. version, same urls and the page structure is just adaptive to the screen size. My I phone is tiny screen maybe bigger ones start showing more features. But at iPad size all features of computer browser layout.

do you see a m. In your urls On android Kato?

jeff

Interesting I guess invision has some legacy code on android that segments into a m. Site instead of fully adaptive on iOS.

jeff

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Martijn Meerts said:

I don't get an m. on Android, so no idea what's going on.

You can default desktop version in you browser settings. You may have done this. Or you admin protocols prevent your browser picking up the mobile version.

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

That’s turned off on my safari on the iPhone so the forum is serving the adapted template and not the separate mobile to iOS on small screens. This is why I got curious about there being a mobile version.

jeff

That’s odd. Is it a mini? I get them on a regular 10” in both. Looks like the iOS forum template is highly adaptive to screen size. The little trains just wrap in portrait.

jeff