Railway enthusiasts trespassing into station

Hahaha. That video is hilarious, or would be if it was not so appalling. It looks like the comedic pursuit segment of an old movie.

We had a previous conversation about the excesses of some ori-tetsu, who act without regard for safety. I might fold this conversation in it if I can find a it.

Really is keystone cops! Looked like they were just joking with three of them trying to hide behind a column! And then getting into a little pyramid to shoot! Too funny.

at least they were on a platform. I think some rules were probably violated with train crew jumping off the train and running across tracks like that. The chase was probably more dangerous than the offense was, like some high speed car chases.

jeff

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

They could be at the police station for............. 21 days without the world knowing where they are.  😀

Apparently, the three hardcore tetsus not only managed to escape from the disgruntled station staff, but from the police too!

(well, it probably was just an half-asleep middle-aged omawari-san that would've rather spent the night inside a cozy koban... but still counts as police anyway!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am not clear as to what rule they broke.  It says they were trespassing on the station property.  Is the station closed?  Or were they on the platform area without a ticket?   It is definitely dangerous for the conductor to get off of his train and run across a track to climb onto the station.  He did not look both ways before doing that.  He is lucky another train was not coming.  

4 hours ago, Steve4031 said:

I am not clear as to what rule they broke.  It says they were trespassing on the station property.  Is the station closed?  Or were they on the platform area without a ticket?   It is definitely dangerous for the conductor to get off of his train and run across a track to climb onto the station.  He did not look both ways before doing that.  He is lucky another train was not coming.  

As katoftw said, the station was indeed closed. Almost all railway companies (especially private railways such as Odakyu) suspend their services during the night, with station being closed and therefore off-limits.

The rolling stock transfer was done late at night, and with services suspended, there isn't really anything running on the line, besides, maybe, scheduled maintainance.

Also, it's a bit hard to see, but the conductor clearly looks both ways before and while descending the cab ladder to chase the hardcore tetsus.

• Like 4