Dapol Class 221 preorders

GCS

17 hours ago, Kiran said:

ooooh, I want the Cross Country version.

Yup, that’s what I’ve got my eye on. My preorders list is getting rather expensive at the moment though lol.

Guy

18 hours ago, gavino200 said:

I got the GWR green version when it came out. But I used to live in Reading and was commuting to London for work every day. So no brainer. I wish someone did the turbos in N scale too.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, GCS said:

Yup, that’s what I’ve got my eye on. My preorders list is getting rather expensive at the moment though lol.

Guy

Same here. I am hoping that all those DMUs don't come out at once. I like to spread out my train budgget.

• Like 1

Just order the "101 Squadron' in Virgin Trains Flowing Silk" livery and the  "Cross Country" for a very good deal. 😃

In the meantime I should receive the "Strathclyde Class 156 DMU" by Saturday. And more light bars to fit. 🤞😁

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, tavora said:

Just order the "101 Squadron' in Virgin Trains Flowing Silk" livery and the  "Cross Country" for a very good deal. 😃

In the meantime I should receive the "Strathclyde Class 156 DMU" by Saturday. And more light bars to fit. 🤞😁

Just the Cross Country for me. Interestingly on Dapol’s forums they’ve stated they are using all the existing tooling with heavily glazed windows (so no interior seating/detailing) yet all preorder information saying light bars will be optional. Bit confusing at the moment then.

Also thinking of preordering the Dapol/Gaugemaster HST GWR ‘Castle Set’.

Guy

Yes 👍the Dapol/Gaugemaster HST GWR ‘Castle Set’ is really nice too. Wish I had more 💰 to get all the HST liveries available. Need to buy a lottery ticket. LOL

• Haha 1