Anything Prototype Bus Related

JR 500系

bill937ca

Coming one after another! 

I think there are more buses here than Sammy has!!!!  Could you see Sammy there?

Videos by tanikou768.     Start dash!  Weekday morning Hiroshima Station Bus Terminal

[Coming one after another! ] Weekday morning rush Hiroshima Bus Center part1

Coming one after another! ] Weekday morning rush Hiroshima Bus Center part2

Edited by bill937ca
  • Thanks 1
bill937ca

Kanto Bus Hawk 04 system 3 door car B300 8 door opening and closing scene

bill937ca
On 4/15/2021 at 8:51 AM, JR 500系 said:

I think this bus was made into a model by Tomytec  Any idea why this bus was so special to receive a model made after it? I mean, i do see quite a number of 3-door buses (even those by Kanto bus) around...

Three-door buses seem to be most common in Europe. I would say they are great for short, high turnover routes.  Maybe it was the novelty that led Tomytec to issue a 3-foor model.

bill937ca

Kawasaki Station East Exit Bus Terminal Various Route Bus Departures and Arrivals

Video by DTV

bill937ca

Bungotakada City, Kyushu Bonnet Bus Isuzu BX141  Video by Motaspo Official

Wow now this is interesting... a REAL LIFE Tomytec bus moving system ~~

It seems to be totally driverless, and a scheme to bring back income for the badly performing company, and to also reduce reliance on drivers (if my limited Japanese serves me well..) 

• Like 1
JR 500系

WOW i can actually buy a bus as my personal vehicle in Japan???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
railsquid

Yeah, provided you have a registered parking spot and the appropriate license you can own and drive any road-legal vehicle, AFAIK.

• Thanks 1
JR 500系
On 10/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, railsquid said:

Yeah, provided you have a registered parking spot and the appropriate license you can own and drive any road-legal vehicle, AFAIK.

Haha yeah but i might dread parking it after use, unless i have a HUGE yard to maneuver! 

Wow 1960s, a blast back to the pass.... can see the huge British influence back in 1960s... So that explains the need to grab one of those routemaster double deckers in N scale and wouldnt feel out of place on the layout now ~  😛