bill937ca

Just For Fun Unitram

Pauljag900

Yeah I get that mate,with your skills you could probs do your own.If you re thinking point to point you could probs get a away with train track and just put tram track at either end for the tram station/stops๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Tonytramman

I think this will need some kind of lighting though..

Pauljag900
29 minutes ago, Tonytramman said:

I think this will need some kind of lighting though..

I ve already got the bulbs for that,I Mย ust going to hotglue(our favourite๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)3mm leds to the underside and also drop the building lights through and wire them underneath the raised area with one feed going through one of the piers to the underside of the baseboard.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

Tonytramman

sounds like a plan mate, yes we do love a hot glue gun..

• Haha 1

JR 500็ณป

That looks very nice mate! well done!ย 

ย 

May i suggest another carnival like your previous Star Wars theme park? This time we might have cherry blossoms and matsuri to add that really nice Japanese feel! I'm starting to picture mascots all over that raised platform area ~ย  ๐Ÿ˜›

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

disturbman
7 hours ago, Pauljag900 said:

I was nt trying to intentionally createย ย that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just thought it may look good๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

I just had a gigantic dรฉjร -vu when I saw the road under the upper plate. As if I was being sent back to La Dรฉfense or the Front de Seine/Beaugrenelle, in Paris. These urbanistic attempts never really worked out.

I'm curious to see what you will come up with. You could very easily have a two-track (or more) viaduct and a station passing up there. Could make for a very nice seen and break a bit the layout visually. Would also be very Japanese.

• Like 3

Pauljag900

Ha ha

I HAVE A PLAN

sammy could well be on the right track,well sort of ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

disturbman

Hahaha.

A carnival up there would be quite something.

• Like 1

Pauljag900
12 minutes ago, disturbman said:

Hahaha.

A carnival up there would be quite something.

Mmm, maybe๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

have to wait and see๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

Tonytramman

Very cryptic there Paul, we await with interest ...

• Haha 1

bill937ca

A couple ofย  Modemo trams on the layout last night.

ย 

ย 

IMG_8369  1024 x 768.jpg

• Like 3

Tonytramman

very nice Bill, very nice

• Like 1

Pauljag900

This week I recieved a lot of stuff I ve been waiting for and this morning the Outland buildings arrived,all 21 of them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

so today I finished off the car park area,I re covered the top with a tile effect card to add some intrest and colour,this will have a fancy white railing around when it arrives.Tomorrow I ll fit some lights underneath to illuminate the car park and road.

I then drilled and glued all the lights and flipped it to wire them in.

Next job will be to do the car park raised area by adding lights underneath and signs around theย edges.
Also added some signs and traffic lights.

ย 

I just know Sammy is going to crucify me over these cars but they are only for filling up the car parks๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

sorry buddy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

E8396168-1BEA-4AB3-BF41-5CA9AF80FC77.thumb.jpeg.8093cca0d39b5146d6a58c2bed55bd4d.jpeg

ย 

7ACFE992-55DC-40E7-A2D8-13CD2ABDFDB4.thumb.jpeg.8a254e9297e3e4bbadd156b6e781c395.jpeg
ย 

91E10366-DEE0-4AAD-AD50-C316B58B58C7.thumb.jpeg.3a654741a1ae982b4cfd3c6ec8b9f82b.jpeg

ย 

E69ADDE3-C5B1-4A1D-92A1-8C2C22B1DE25.thumb.jpeg.d00b5cab22ddc72846388ca278c134c7.jpeg

ย 

DC647CCB-3FB6-4579-8191-4EF4F5EE2F7B.thumb.jpeg.4de9f239da7bdd905e3a83d5aed35355.jpeg
ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 4

Tonytramman

Looking good Paul, really pushing it along there mateย