Prices?

AhmadKane

A friend of mine is selling his H0 scale Kato set. New train and kato h0 track. Neverused. Carriages have lights

He wants 370 usd for all of it. Do you think its a good deal? Im a bit clueless on japanese H0

Screenshot_20200920-202553_Facebook.jpg

On 8/31/2020 at 11:32 PM, Kamome said:

Tomix do this with their 50系 coaches so you can model JNR or JR versions. Did JR make any changes to these series coaches...

I don't know, but I have a lot of Tomix JR logos going spare if you want them to use on these cars.

All the best,

Mark.

37 minutes ago, AhmadKane said:

A friend of mine is selling his H0 scale Kato set. New train and kato h0 track. Neverused. Carriages have lights

He wants 370 usd for all of it. Do you think its a good deal? Im a bit clueless on japanese H0

EF65-1000 - $150

Basic 4 car Hokutosei set - $250

4x Light Kit - $20

SX Power Pack - $35

HV2 Unitrack set - $55
4 packs of 2-280 - $35
3 packs of long straights - $35

1 pack of short straights - $5

All prices are ca. prices from HobbySearch, I guess you can do the maths yourself 🙂

8 hours ago, marknewton said:

I don't know, but I have a lot of Tomix JR logos going spare if you want them to use on these cars.

All the best,

Mark.

That’s very kind of you Mark, I have a few too but I generally prefer the JNR era stock anyway. Just thought Kato were missing a trick if say someone wanted to model a modern version of something like the Nihonkai. I’m sure there’ll be a small company that produce these things that I’ve not yet come across.

• Like 1