GCS

RevolutioN Pendolino?

GCS

The early bird order books are open for wave 2, I’ll definitely be grabbing a full Avanti livery and classic Virgin Trains scheme.

https://www.revolutiontrains.com/pendo-is-go/

Frustratingly they’ve confirmed to me they will not be producing the Avanti Pride Pendolino due to increased costing which is such a shame, that’s such a special scheme which I’m sure more people would order over the Rainbow flowing silk.

Guy

• Like 1

Yavianice
26 minutes ago, GCS said:

Frustratingly they’ve confirmed to me they will not be producing the Avanti Pride Pendolino

Wait, what?

I just ordered the Avanti Pride Pendolino 11 car set. Why would they list it and then decide not to produce it? I'm confused.

Kiha66

That's a bummer, that full train wrap seemed pretty well done and very colorful!  The other options they're offering still look very nice, hopefully it'll be another successful model.

• Like 1

GCS
11 hours ago, roadstar_na6 said:

@Yavianice, they offer the "Pride and Prosperity" livery, but not the "Avanti Pride" one.

Yup they cleared it up on Facebook. It’s just the name of the standard livery.

GCS
8 hours ago, Kiha66 said:

That's a bummer, that full train wrap seemed pretty well done and very colorful!  The other options they're offering still look very nice, hopefully it'll be another successful model.

I was speaking to Revolution through Twitter and they estimated an Avanti Pride Pendolino to increase the cost to £50/£60 extra on top of the standard 11 car set, so I kind of get the logic but there is clearly demand for it since lots of people on Facebook have already mentioned how dissapointed they are. 

Hopefully they change there mind!

• Like 1