Model Railway Signs - Japanese City Building Signs and Posters

Denford

We are a U.K. based online retailer who do Japanese signs and billboards for Kato, Outland and Tomix buildings plus soon to launch a range of N gauge Japan backdrops.  We also have Kato N gauge Glacier Express sign packs and ship internationally and have google translate on our website.

N gauge Japanese Building and Poster signs for model railway.

Designed to fit Kato, Tomix and Outland buildings for Japan model rail N Gauge.

Pack of three A4 sheets

Page 1 – 350g high gloss card with billboards and posters for city scape buildings and interior shop fronts

Page 2 – 180g high gloss card  building posters which are bendable for ease of fitment and a go go bar nightlife scene

Page 3 – 180g high gloss card   restaurants, railway signs, police, helicopter landing pad, road signs, pavement, hospital, motorway and a few Kit Kat posters (did you know Japan goes crazy for Kit Kat and most assume it is a Japanese and not a UK invention). Also vending machines and platform display boards

Main picture shows some of the posters and decals on a Japanese street using a mixture of Outland and Kato buildings. Notice the gogo bar! Each sheet is easy to cut with scissors and simply glue onto buildings using standard model glue.

Webite recently built and adding sets of signs from scales, era’s and from around the world over next few weeks.  The Japanese set is already uploaded

website http://Www.modelrailwaysigns.com

This is recommended for non U.K. buyers as international postage at cost.  They can also be bought on eBay but international postage set by eBay is stupid high. U.K. buyers have option of buying from the website or eBay. The kit cost £3.95

I also have the N gauge Kato Glacier Express sign set on the website which includes signs for all stations on the route priced at £1.95

6A7867C0-D6FC-4CD6-B2B1-355C7F20AA7E.jpeg

I am Also uploading some N gauge signs and posters for all U.K. era’s. hopefully within a week will have full stock up. At present have the 1970s BR blue in N and OO. About to put up the Welsh narrow gauge section. Website is  http://Www.modelrailwaysigns.com  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When your order came through I saw your address and thought brilliant as I am going to be in a area the next day about two miles from you so would simply drive signs and deliver them to your letter box myself and refund your postage.  Then I saw you had paid 5.30 and not 90p and realised you in the Windsor not in England.   Hope you like your signs when they arrive

• Haha 2