Hello from Barcelona (Spain)

lluisgib

Hi all,

My name is Lluís and I am from Barcelona (Spain). I'm 45 and I started with the N-Gauge when I was 6, when my father bought me my first train from the Spanish brand IBERTREN. I had the hobby paused during long time, but 7 years ago I went for first time to Japan and I discovered the passion they have for trains and N-Gauge. I bought my first train then (Keihin-Tohoku line 3 car set from KATO). Since then I have been several times in Japan and I also bought few trains... and others online, mainly at Hobby Search.

Actually I'm only buying japanese stuff, not only trains, but also decoration and accessories. My latest purchases are a TOMIX TCS Platform Sound Effects Unit II, a TOMIX Video Camera Equipped Train System Set (Series E233-3000) (3-Car Set) and a second hand TOMIX TCS Power & Sound Unit N-S2-CL which is actually at customs, so it will be a loooooong weekend 😅

I found this forum searching for CL information and I'm amazed to see a dedicated forum to Japanese trains. 

Hope to enjoy and learn from your knowledge.

Lluís

Edited by lluisgib
  • Like 5

Lluis,

welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Sounds like you are totally hooked! Welcome to the club, it’s an incurable disease...

let us know how your new toys work out here! 

cheers

jeff

On 6/26/2020 at 11:27 PM, cteno4 said:

Lluis,

welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Sounds like you are totally hooked! Welcome to the club, it’s an incurable disease...

let us know how your new toys work out here! 

cheers

jeff

Hi Jeff, 

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes, since 2013 I'm really hooked. And the COVID lock-down just helped. During that time at home I discovered the TOMIX controllers and many other amazing accessories. 

I will share some videos of the different things I have to receive. 

Regards