Bonjour ! / Hello !

Montfort

Hello there,

My name is Chris and I live in France in a very little town where there are more cows and dogs than people. I'm new to this forum and I'm also a newbie to B-Shorty trains. I have just discovered the fabulous world of B-Shorty trains and I have a lot of questions.

Many thanks in advance for your friendly welcome and please "pardon my English".

Regards,

Chris

• Like 7
On 6/13/2020 at 6:52 AM, Montfort said:

Hello there,

My name is Chris and I live in France in a very little town where there are more cows and dogs than people. I'm new to this forum and I'm also a newbie to B-Shorty trains. I have just discovered the fabulous world of B-Shorty trains and I have a lot of questions.

Many thanks in advance for your friendly welcome and please "pardon my English".

Regards,

Chris

Bonjour! This is a great community filled with very nice &knowledgeable folks. Happy modeling

Edited by mvaron
  • Thanks 1

Bonjour Chris! Glad you found us. No worries at all about your english, this is a worldwide forum and folks from all over so we use English, but not needed to be perfect at it at all! English is my first language and I’m dyslexic so many of the folks here with English as a second or third language do better at it than me!

Shorties are addictive and quite fun! Have you seen nick yee’s article on them? Great summary and shows how they can shine on a small layout.

keep us posted on your progress! Always fun to see what others are doing.

cheers

jeff

• Thanks 1

Bonsoir.

Yay,  more Shorty fans!

I lived in Vermont for 8 years, and the whole state had more cows than people.

• Thanks 1

Welcome Chris! Glad you found us! 

B-shorties are a GREAT way to have fun in a limited space, not to mention they are REALLY cute too!  🙂

Feel free to ask questions and have fun! 

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Cat said:

Bonsoir.

I lived in Vermont for 8 years, and the whole state had more cows than people.

I always thought that the cows are smarter than people...in my own opinion !

• Like 1

Bienvenue! You are not the only French on the forum, there are a few of us, and there a lot more international and non-native English speakers.

Enjoy the forum and your shorties!

• Thanks 1