Asking for 681 or 683 body shell

快速リゾートいっぺき

快速リゾートいっぺき

Is there anyone with a broken unusable 681 or 683 n-gauge but you still have the shell? Not now though, so most likely after this Pandemic. I can receive it in both Japan and the Philippines. I only need the front and back car. Thanks!

Edited by 快速リゾートいっぺき
Found out that it's called a body shell

Tomix does not produce a 681/3. Only KATO does for N gauge. 

Can you be more specific what you need exactly?

Individual cars come by on Yahoo auction very frequently. But they are expensive; in most cases it's even cheaper to buy a 3 part set on discount.

Hi The link you have provided is for HO scale, and only Kato does the 681 or the 683s in N scale. For Kato, the body shells are available for sale, though it might be difficult to get it online. If one was in the Kato store in Japan then that would be quite a different story ~ 

Otherwise, you might wanna try Yahoo Auctions for them... It's a more likely chance to get some... 

快速リゾートいっぺき

To be clear, the link I gave is just how it looks like, just the outside part. No wheels, no bogies, no floor, etc.

I am not familiar with this model, but if you go to the Kato page for e.g. the 681 series, you'll see links to a PDF file labelled "ASSY表", which at the end will contain a list of parts, including bodyshells, which I presume is what you're after.

快速リゾートいっぺき
On 6/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, JR 500系 said:

Hi The link you have provided is for HO scale, and only Kato does the 681 or the 683s in N scale. For Kato, the body shells are available for sale, though it might be difficult to get it online. If one was in the Kato store in Japan then that would be quite a different story ~ 

Otherwise, you might wanna try Yahoo Auctions for them... It's a more likely chance to get some... 

Oh, body shells. That's what it's called, thanks! 

Here, for a much clearer view:

image.thumb.png.41d487f7fea46c82d18e719e0268c20c.png

For the 681 series. The part number is written at the 2nd right most column; i.e. 4266A etc... 

image.thumb.png.523f626f9089c8bfb8abd6982b3d070f.png

683 series Thunderbird 

• Like 1
快速リゾートいっぺき
9 minutes ago, railsquid said:

I am not familiar with this model, but if you go to the Kato page for e.g. the 681 series, you'll see links to a PDF file labelled "ASSY表", which at the end will contain a list of parts, including bodyshells, which I presume is what you're after.

Thanks, I was looking for that, but if anyone has used ones, please let me know, thank you!