Pic of the day!

Darren Jeffries

Darren Jeffries

These workmen are installing bollards to stop cars parking on the pavement outside an Irish sports bar. They are cleaning up at the end of the day. How long do you think it will be before they realize?

7282138_e23d11461199272330_m.jpg

• Like 2
CaptOblivious

Oh, that took a minute to see. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D I'm not much better than they are!

I love it! Talk about painting yourself in a corner. This is a great idea for a scene on a layout!

Martijn Meerts

Another idea for obscure layout features, is adding some of those weird engrish signs at random spots, and see if people notice them ;)

Great idea! I love seeing scenes on a layout that tell a story of are funny or amusing. I trying to think of a funny scene to add onto my river when I finally add on boats. Keep the funny photos coming, they're great ideas for layouts!

post-22-13569921860224_thumb.jpg

It took me a while but that's truly brilliant!

there'll be some painful facepalms when they turn around!

Graham

SONIC883_de

A view in the nicer part of my garden. I must more work here when I finished my bathroom

post-78-13569924903724_thumb.jpg

Another idea for obscure layout features, is adding some of those weird engrish signs at random spots, and see if people notice them ;)

Sort of reminds me of the priest walking out of the bordello in a hurry on my old HO layout.