Hello from a new member

JR-Rail

Hi everyone, Jonathan here from Wombwell in South Yorkshire..

I started with a love of models railways as a child and now have the opportunity to start a layout project with my Dad.

I currently have a selection of Kato Unitrack, a couple of Kato locos and some rolling stock. I've just ordered a Tomix EF64-1000 to start my freight collection.

I also have the advantage of my initials matching the rail company I love - Japan Railways!

• Like 6
ranger10178

Welcome Jonathan!

I've only been on here a week or two, but I've already found there's plenty of helpful people on here with a wealth of knowledge surrounding the Japanese Rail network!

I've been looking at getting an EF64 myself! - Seeing as they're one of the more common freight locomotives!

1 hour ago, ranger10178 said:

Welcome Jonathan!

I've only been on here a week or two, but I've already found there's plenty of helpful people on here with a wealth of knowledge surrounding the Japanese Rail network!

I've been looking at getting an EF64 myself! - Seeing as they're one of the more common freight locomotives!

I'm looking forward to talking into the wealth of knowledge and experience on hand!

• Like 1

Welcome JR!

youve found the madhouse to encourage your Japanese train spending! 

im a JR as well, too bad my middle initial is H not N though!

cheers

Jeff R.