Nostalgic Videos

bill937ca

On 3/28/2020 at 5:12 PM, bill937ca said:

Sanyo Main Line 153 Series Last Activity Video by Maronefu movie company

Really liked that one.  At the end it says it's Tokuyama Station.  As I watched it I thought it could be Okayama, but the view down the tracks in both directions wouldn't make sense even if things have changed significantly.

• Like 1

Iida Line Old Type National Railway 5.  Video by yocchelexp

Edited by bill937ca

Niigata Kotsu Line Hakusan-mae-Tsubame Front View  This line closed in April 1999. Video by parrot.

Edited by bill937ca

I wonder why the overnight trains on the Tokaidō and San'yō Main Lines continued to operate well after the Shinkansen line from Tokyo to Hakata fully opened by March 1975. 

The last day of the Niigata Kotsu Line, which was abolished on April 4, 1999. Many railroad fans gathered and filmed. The image is distorted due to the poor storage condition of the tape.

Video by ekitetsu.

113 series when still healthy 1996 Morning Yugawara-Manazuru P-2 Memories of railway scene 485  Video by RVDRV.

Series 381 "Shinano" Early summer at the end of regular train P-2 Series 381 "Shinano" running on Kiso Road Memories of railway scene 457  video by  RVDRV

485 series "Tsubasa", Kiha 58 series express "Benibana", 50 series guest train, Kiha 40 Ou Main Line narrow gauge last Yonezawa-Yamagata P-1 Memorable railway scene 214  Video by RVDRV.