Morcs' micro layout

Morcs

That’s cool, don’t see many triangular layouts! Nice effect. How about pushing the rear station back a few inches to put a few taller buildings between the stations to spilt them up visually a bit.

nice work! May have to steal that design someday!

cheers

jeff

2 hours ago, cteno4 said:

That’s cool, don’t see many triangular layouts! Nice effect. How about pushing the rear station back a few inches to put a few taller buildings between the stations to spilt them up visually a bit.

nice work! May have to steal that design someday!

cheers

jeff

Cheers, it was challenging to get decent length sidings, at least 1 full length station and a large enough urban area to model!

Ive tried moving that central station, but i then wont be able to have it full length - having to use an R150 Turnout to access it too, was hoping to eliminate all R150 radius, luckily all my rolling stock and future purchases will be mini curve compatible.

Perhaps when ive got it physically laid out i see how it looks by shortening the station, move it north and change to a #4 turnout for the entry 

Looks like the point for the center could move back one track section there and still tit. Just that platform around the end of the terminus would need to be truncated a little.

fun when you can make sort of a two scened layout depending on where you look at it.

really a fun design with the corner and triangle design! be fun to see what you do with it when it’s physically laid out and messing with it.

kudos!

jeff