Grumbeasts ongoing work and new video

grumbeast

Mudkip

you're right I shouldn't feel bad.. and to be honest, having all that space means I end up doing more than I can ever finish and never being happy with it!

I'm going to start removal this weekend I think and I've been doing some serious thinking about what I should do.  Given my diverse interests, I keep coming back to scouring the Quinntopia blog.  I really love that layout so I'm going rip off all I can :)  I've done some measuring and I can just about fit 2x 80inch doors along one wall, I have plenty of track (as it won't now be a 10x10 double track loop!) and I think the urban / japanese / european layouts I like the look of most tend to be more spagetti bowl layouts so thats what I'm going to go with.

I guess what really works for me about Quinntopia is that while it is full and detailed, its not a real rivet counter layout, but the overall effect seems (to me at least) to be extremely satisfying.

So.. I have to find 2 36 wide doors (most here seem to be 30-32.. so I might have to go a little narrower and then start thinking about a plan.

It means I'll have to delay ordering the No-Do-Ka (As I need to buy the doors!) but I can get on and get things running in a relatively short time once the windows are done.

I'll keep people updated.

Graham