Yubari line Papercraft station

Kiha66

This was posted on facebook, looks like a fun little structure to put together!  Seems to be one of the stations on the recently abandoned Yubari line.

• Like 4

Folks, 

I'm fairly experienced with assembling card buildings, but this one, without the 'map' (assembly instructions) and only one photo, looks pretty difficult, the roof arrangement especially.

Perhaps with the drawings full N scale size, one might be able to make sense of the Japanese text.

The two little buildings at the bottom, toilet and shed, are much more straightforward.

Regards, 

Bill, 

Melbourne.

Bill 

cut one out and just fiddle. Ive done a few of these like this w.o instructions and easy to figure out with some fiddling. Good thing if not right just print out another sheet and try again. Japanese text can easily be translated with cellphone app.

jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for your comment, I'm looking forwards to someones construction of this building.

The original drawings are not that sharp, and by the time one blows them up to N scale, I suspect that the kanji characters would become unreadable and so unstranslatable..

Will give it a try!

Regards, 

Bill,

Melbourne.