Interesting Trucks and Loads

maihama eki

I took a photo of this interesting Sapporo Beer truck near Ginza crossing recently.  Do you think this is a beer delivery truck with beer in those big tanks or is there something else in the tanks?  Anyway, it looks like an interesting load for one of my Tomytec trucks.  I may have to 3D print some tanks.

SapporoTankTruck.thumb.jpg.ddcae11058b3b5379b36a64e38492e77.jpg

One more from a few years back.  This is a work truck with capability to go by rail as well by lowering the flanged wheels.  I've seen similar trucks in the U.S.

SACOSRailRoadTruck.thumb.jpg.d8887637ea75f17299a69d9fba2166e5.jpg

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, maihama eki said:

I took a photo of this interesting Sapporo Beer truck near Ginza crossing recently.  Do you think this is a beer delivery truck with beer in those big tanks or is there something else in the tanks?  Anyway, it looks like an interesting load for one of my Tomytec trucks.  I may have to 3D print some tanks.

It looks stainless steel fermenters for craft brewing.   

https://torontobrewing.ca/products/ss-brewtech-half-barrel-chronical-fermenter?variant=6799461711918&currency=CAD&utm_campaign=gs-2018-10-07&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=CjwKCAiA8qLvBRAbEiwAE_ZzPTo94nqI0yc2jIfZgVvjnHLtPYfKA4XMe4nQy-hMu7DBY6jg7-nJxhoCEoYQAvD_BwE

• Like 1