Narrow views of posts & photos.

Is there anyway to view posts and photos using the entire screen? When I view posts especially with photos, they appear very narrow on the screen. Being unable to view photos in their entirety is rather frustrating. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Darren Jeffries

It has a lot to do with your screen resolution... i would recommend a minimum of 1280x1024 pixels.... However it could be another issue. If you could take a screenshot and post it up here i could get an idea. I know that if i access the site from work the posts appear narrow, and that is on 1024x768. I have a 24" screen set at 1920x1200 so maybe i have set the settings too high.

It has a lot to do with your screen resolution... i would recommend a minimum of 1280x1024 pixels.... However it could be another issue. If you could take a screenshot and post it up here i could get an idea. I know that if i access the site from work the posts appear narrow, and that is on 1024x768. I have a 24" screen set at 1920x1200 so maybe i have set the settings too high.

I wonder if it is a general forum setting I can change. When I pull up my profile and click on my "most recent posts", only  then can I see the photos in full view and I don't have to use the scoll bars.

Darren Jeffries

Ok, I think i have solved the issue. Writing this from work and the forum posts look a lot better.

The menu bar to the left and/or right will only appear on the front page and not on the actual forum itself.

This allows more room for the forum and posts.

Let me know if this has not solved the issue for you. ;)