What did you run today?

lighthouse

bill937ca

Tried out my Kato Hiroshima Electric Railway Greenmover LEX. 

A slow running video. The bouncing at the end comes from three S18.5mm sections in a row. Not surprising given the truck configuration.

Edited by bill937ca
  • Like 7

Starting to get the new place in a reasonable, “not just moved in” state and decided to stretch some of my new train’s legs with a few loops of track.

Finally finished the tie-downs on all 3 Shikis. I found adding a lot, as photos 

would suggest, actually looked too much on the model. Perhaps due to the scale, so i ended up just adding simple load support.

So today

E261

E233-3000 Ueno-Tokyo line

EF65-2000 with Shiki 1000s

SD-55 with Taki 1000s

65B160DB-99E4-48DB-8922-EBE78810EF2B.jpeg

AD05C873-FA8F-439E-87BE-16805324552B.jpeg

• Like 6

first time running my city Layout in a few years. After alot of track cleaning and problems with track alignment, I finally had everything running reasonably well. I have started an expansion to this layout recently, so will update as it develops. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, beakaboy said:

first time running my city Layout in a few years. After alot of track cleaning and problems with track alignment, I finally had everything running reasonably well. I have started an expansion to this layout recently, so will update as it develops. 

Lovely layout, especially loving those high rise buildings, they're really something, creating a nice city scape! 

Something happened to the train at 1:57? couldnt get the entire look on the train but it looks like a Kiha 85 and the gears/ motors are grinding badly... 

How could you stand and watch the poor man dangling from the gondula.... (2:00)

Great running of so many trains! Nice!

Not mine but this is pretty impressive!!

I can picture @gavino200 running his E259s in the same manner ~  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 5/13/2021 at 11:57 PM, JR 500系 said:

Lovely layout, especially loving those high rise buildings, they're really something, creating a nice city scape! 

Something happened to the train at 1:57? couldnt get the entire look on the train but it looks like a Kiha 85 and the gears/ motors are grinding badly... 

How could you stand and watch the poor man dangling from the gondula.... (2:00)

Great running of so many trains! Nice!

cheers . The train at 1:57 is a very early Tomix release with a primitive drive chassis. Have tried lubing with little improvement. Needs a replacement chassis.