Painting backdrops

Martijn Meerts

Bob Ross is the best, I still regularly watch his videos.

Pretty sure his techniques could be used for doing some pretty good backdrops too.

Martijn Meerts

He still mesmerises me now.. He makes it all seem so easy, and really gives you the feeling you can indeed do it 🙂

I think it’s like me Rogers where he talks right to you, not above or below and is just calm and pleasant in trying to share stuff with you, always warm and personal. It was one of the hilights when I was a kid and out sick from school as he came on at like 11am.

jeff

On 7/8/2019 at 1:46 PM, cteno4 said:

Nice backdrop painting tutorial. Fondly reminds me of the old Bob painting videos, some of which would be helpful in backdrop painting as well. He was mr Rogers with a paint brush. Happy little trees...

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bob+ross

I’ve been home today feeling under the weather, so I watched a few of this bloke’s videos. He’s a really good presenter, and his techniques look very useful. When I’m feeling less like the living dead I’m going to try them. Thanks for the link, Jeff.

Mark.

Mark,

lol, I use to watch him when I was home sick from school as a kid! Watching the other chap’s video reminded me of bob Ross’s painting which was similar scenery and landscape effects.

Jeff

• Like 1