Botched delivery/Missing wheels and power bogies

KiHa 283

Last week, I was very eager to receive a delivery of a few second hand shinkansen from Mandarake, I had previously absolutely no problems with my prior deliveries however this time when the delivery came I was shocked to find that some of the wheels were missing as well as some springs.

(Picture links):

JjkCk1p.jpg

F8L7f7a.jpg

The train models are 98944 E30 Tohoku Shinkansen and the 98603 JR 200 Tohoku Shinkansen (unit H). I would like to know which power bogies are required to replace the damaged ones, as there are quite a few available and I'm unsure which would be the right fit.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: After some tampering, and searching I have been able to fix the issues.

Edited by KiHa 283

I have some wheels that should fit. Silver coloured 5.6mm new collector type ones.  They were a mistake on my part ordering them, so they have sat around for years.  You can have them.

As for the bogies. You should be able to put the model into the hobby search search bar and it'll come up with spare parts.

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, katoftw said:

As for the bogies. You should be able to put the model into the hobby search search bar and it'll come up with spare parts. 

Sadly, this does not seem to work for the models in question... (Or maybe I am doing it wrong).

Edited by KiHa 283