You think T gauge is small...

cteno4

I'm speechless. How does he have the patience, the dexterity to do something like that!  There are times I think N scale is too small. :icon_salut:

They are two but, anyway, they have nerves made of steel and the eyes of a... what?... cybernetic ant?

When you read things like they had assembled 17 pieces for a loc 30mm long, or that one of the crane have ~430 pieces to it... you think they are very very very very very talented people.

Darren Jeffries

This is truly outstanding work by the modeller. I wouldnt have the patience (or the eyesight) to do it.

I always think that, whenever i see things like this, a harbour in a bottle, a rail layout in a briefcase etc.... One of the reasons i model 72nd scale aircraft is because i dont have the skill or ability to do what these guys do so well. Yes, I may end up with a 25cm long f-18 or a b-52 with a 30 inch wingspan but the detailing is far easier to achieve for me.

Kudos though to this talented frenchman :cool:

I would have never thought myself thinking t gauge is big! does show what could be done at 1/450 scale! i know some of the ship stuff is done at around there, but most seems to be at 1/700.

cheers

jeff

Wow! That's just crazy!

When I received my T-gauge stuff I couldn't believe what I saw, but this makes me want to eat my shoes from frustration (figuratively speaking of course... They are kinda dirty).