Rail Gallery Rokko

cteno4

No luck. I’ll wait until tonight to see if he responds because I actually have been awaiting the E001. Just in general anyone who has order from him most recently, have y’all gotten mail?

mags_minibuilds

I had email exchanges with them in June, August and mid-September and they are extremely responsive. I am in California, they would reply to my email when I wake up the next morning. It sounds very unusual of them not responding.

Extremely weird, I’ve also placed some orders on the 23rd of October which did come, but now it’s kind of radio silent. I honestly hope all is good with him.

9 hours ago, bill937ca said:

Do you have an account? Are you signed in?

I don’t and never did. A RGR account shouldn’t impact email communication.

I talked to Masaharu end of last week, a few days ago and today. But it was short emails that didn’t require him to check stock or an order list. It’s probably bad luck.

Once again, try messaging him via their Instagram to check if he got your email.

Edited by disturbman

Also do check your higher level spam folder with your email provider. This usually require you log into your email from their webmail system to see this first line spam filter folder.

ive always done business with rgr via email and always responses in a day or so.

jeff

Might have to wait a couple of days after Kato or Tomix etc.. releases new item information. Maybe pricing? Or receiving lots of new items etc.. Hopefully you can get in touch with him. Usually quick response and helpful.

Messaging from different email provider can be one option. 

New item information are provided;

Kato.. usually beginning of month

Tomix.. usually 2nd week of Thursday

(Year end etc. might be different)

8 hours ago, disturbman said:

I don’t and never did. A RGR account shouldn’t impact email communication.

I talked to Masaharu end of last week, a few days ago and today. But it was short emails that didn’t require him to check stock or an order list. It’s probably bad luck.

Once again, try messaging him via their Instagram to check if he got your email.

I tried that before going to sleep and lo and behold… I got no response unfortunately. I’m not sure what more to do now.

Edited by mrsteveseag

@disturbmanDon't worry at all. I’ll try my best to get in contact with him again to see what is going on. Although it does suck I’m just going to keep on trying!

Can you just write to him in general to see if he does respond though? If he does respond, then it’s possibly something on my end. I just want to rule out possibilities.

He wrote me five hours ago, and I have been in contact with him throughout the last week. I can answer him and mention your case, but need more info. It’s no issue at all.

Do not worry all! He is fine and just contacted me. Seems like there was some problems on my end and he had just contacted me on instagram for further clearance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1