Where Can I Find, Densha de Go!

Evening :cheesy ...

I've been trying to find out whether any of the PC versions of Densha de Go! can still be had anywhere, but had no luck so far. Any of you have any suggestions where I might have a look?

TIA!

I realize that the franchise was replaced by Railfan earlier this year, but has anyone found a Densha de Go! or similar app for their iPhone/iPod Touch? I'm turning up blanks on iTunes US and iTunes Jp stores. Nothing close, though I did a find a few decent games, and one crappy one with J-trains made in Thailand, though more of a puzzle game than a DdG! game.

I am not playing on iPod touch. I am waiting for the region free PSP version. The controlls are much better than the touch feature

When I am right can you buy the software online at unbalance.co.jp

I have Densha De Go and Densha De Go 2 for Windows 98/Me/XP/Vista and the DVD-box contains the following: 'For sale and use only in Japan', so Unbalance does not sell to foreign country.

I would like to collect all part of the Densha series, but I can not order to Hungary via Internet.  :sad:

I found all software on the net, but I would like to have all in original version. It seems its impossible, unless I can go somehow to Japan.

It is weird, but I can buy any Densha De Go for Sony PSP, PS without any problem. PC versions are different. Does anybody know why?

i wish it would get ported to the iPod/iPhonre

It would be great as I have an iPhone also.

I bought 2 Densha for my PSP, but PSP it to big and heavy compared to the iPhone. But it is fun when I travel to my workplace on the metro and play with Densha.

i wish it would get ported to the iPod/iPhonre

It would be great as I have an iPhone also.

I bought 2 Densha for my PSP, but PSP it to big and heavy compared to the iPhone. But it is fun when I travel to my workplace on the metro and play with Densha.

I wonder how hard it would be to port it over to the iPhone OS/3 system.

[i wonder how hard it would be to port it over to the iPhone OS/3 system.

I do not know, but I have waiting for somebody to do this since I have an iPhone. There is no train simulator software for iPhone/iPod which is quite annoying.

Martijn Meerts

Don't think it's difficult to port as long as you know a bit about OpenGL ES. The bigger problem is that it wouldn't be accepted on the App Store unless you get official permission from whoever made the original.

Of course, you could make one from scratch ;)

Don't think it's difficult to port as long as you know a bit about OpenGL ES. The bigger problem is that it wouldn't be accepted on the App Store unless you get official permission from whoever made the original.

Of course, you could make one from scratch ;)

Just send it to Cydia, they're host anything these days. Then again with the quality of apps on iTunes these days so will they.

Martijn Meerts

It's not so much an issue of quality, but more of copyright. There's tons of crap on the App Store, and they'll put pretty much anything on there so they can boast about how many "great" Apps are available. But the moment copyright issues (or even very remotely possible copyright issues) come into play, you can forget about getting anything on the App Store.

I asked Unbalance how can I buy Densha De Go! series for PC. I got the following answer:

"Thank you for your interest in our purduct line-up.

First of all, I have to inform you that unfortunately we can sell

our product only within Japan, and all of our product is for the use

in Japan only. This regulation of ours is because we do not have

staff to support customers in overseas and our product is most likely

non-operatable with non-Japanese Windows.

Unfortunately, the only possible way for you to obtain some of

our products is to find our your friend in Japan and let him

place order with us in the Japanese language under the Japanese

commercial law."

So, I have no luck.  :sad:

Is here someone who will go to Japan or lives in Japan and can do me a favour?

I'm sure there's copies floating around in Torrent somewhere.

You are right, I already have all of these products in this method. But I would like to see these softwares on my shelves, next to another 60+ railway related games (including Densha 1 & Densha 2).

I know this is stupid and weird, but I really want to buy original Densha De Go!.

Old topic, but I have some screens to show from my iPhone.  :grin

I bought yesterday Densha de GO! Yamanote line to my iPhone at last. I bought a Japanese iTunes Gift Card on eBay, signed out with my Hungarian account from iTunes, redeemed the gift card so I had to make a new (Japanese) account, then I could buy the software. It is quite good, very easy to drive the train, graphic is OK, passenger information system is excellent, so I can really recommend to those who has iPhone 3GS/4/4S or iPad. It was 800 yen.

post-248-13569930429527_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569930429988_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569930430692_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569930431013_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569930431374_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569930431729_thumb.jpg

post-248-13569930432105_thumb.jpg

JR 500系

Wow!

Now that's really nice! But quite a complicated process to get it... Wonder if i can get it too... Wouldnt it be nice to be sitting in a train playing a train game?    :cheesy

I'm sure I tried signing up for a Japanese iTunes account but it asked me for and address in Japan.

you can get a game on android that is plarail for free type nhn densha. densha typed in japanese using same kanji as densha de go uses in pics above

Densha de Go!

Just 'got' my PS2 Densha de Go Final and having so much fun playing it! It's more fun driving and stopping than as compared to Densha De Go Shinkansen whereby long journeys without much stops are made. You get to drive on the Yamanote Line, Chuo Line and the Tokaido line!

Not trying to show off here, but i'm so proud of my achievement last night i had to post! 00:00 at 0cm on the Yamanote line full diapgram inner circle! Full perfect!

Anyone else playing this game? Quite a few nice trains to drive, like the Narita Express E253, Super Asusa E351, Kaiji E257, E231-500, 103, 201, 221, 223 etc!  

post-819-0-01177900-1363141669_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-06686300-1363141672_thumb.jpg

• Like 1