Who promotes the largest model train show in the United States.

bc6

Im just curious since I live in a city that has one of the largest exhibition halls in the Northeast. I have yet to see a model train show at the Jacob Javits center or maybe I missed it duh, Ive got a bone to pick lol.

bc6 - The city corp center in NYC has a huge train layout set up from Thanksgiving to New Years.

http://dunhamstudios.com/cititour.htm

Bernard if Im not mistaken dunham has stopped doing the Citicorp show as of two or so years ago. Greenberg promotes lots of shows across the country, but I guess with the economy in the tank it may be a while befor one hit the Big Apple.

They were there last year. There was one year the new management didn't have the train show at the City Corp center, they got a lot of flack for doing that. Lets see if they're back this year.

I think the worlds greatest hobby show circuit usually draws something like 20-40K per show. jrm did it here in dc in 2006 and it was big, like 21k i think. still doesnt beat doing the cherry blossom festival here in dc. even though we were the only trains there there were 160,000 people, that was something else entirely!

cheers

jeff