Happy holidays everyone!

Kiha66

Merry christmas to you, too, and a happy new year, and to everybody else in the group!

IMG_3163_xmas.thumb.jpg.c07f1957a13252498f5e78af807b83d4.jpg

(And to the rest of the world, too - can't have too much good wishes!)

1 hour ago, Kiha66 said:

(Honestly I just wanted an excuse to share this picture)

Totally valid reason, in my opinion!

• Like 5

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!  May all your train wishes come true!

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends! *

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Happy Festivus!

Happy Winter Solstice

(sorry if I missed your holiday)

* I do realize that this year it was at the beginning of December and has already passed for 2018

Edited by chadbag

Happy New Year (or in another hour or three some places 🙂 ).   I hope everyone has a great 2019.  Below is a video of the January 1st sunrise by TV Kanagawa taken from this beach in Fujisawa, Kanagawa-ken: https://www.google.com/maps/@35.291291,139.487006,1943a,35y,38.98t/data=!3m1!1e3  .  The land at the right side of the video is Enoshima itself (the actual island) with Enoshima Lighthouse Observation Deck rising above the trees.

• Like 5
AllisonVincent

Happy New Year to you, too! We're excited to see what the coming year has in store for all of us. We're hoping for lots of good things and wish everyone the best of luck in the coming year. We're especially hoping that everyone gets the best gifts this year!

• Confused 1
21 hours ago, railsquid said:

Happy Hallowe'en / Samhain!

It's been a great night for it here — we had a new record with 80 local goblins scrounging at the door!

• Like 1

Oh man we have had only 7!  But our neighborhood is half acre lots so it’s a 100 yard walk between doors so thy have to work for their candy!

jeff

• Like 1