Painted or Wrapped Trains in Special Liveries

Krackel Hopper

For those having the Modemo Manga-gō on order. Here's a picture I took last monday when I cycled all the way to Kugenuma station.

post-188-0-15096800-1364948174_thumb.jpg

Awesome combination with the 2000 Series in Meiji advertisement livery.

Saw the Yuki (Snow) Miku trams, and they are kawaii!   Question for you guys though...are there ANY commercially available power chassis the shells can be dropped on for operations?   And if so, which ones?

Sweet Sweet Sweet! I'm going to pre-order this! (but not at HS) Being an eva fan makes this train irresistable! But Tomytec... means need to purchase & convert motor...

and some videos perhaps?

And some interior videos!

Wow They even used the anime's music and voices for annoucements! Now how cool is that! Kasaragi Misato desu! Tsuki wa...

Edited by JR500 のぞみ

Lol. I haven't even watched Evangelion, it's on my "old school anime I have to watch list" though, but that train is seriously awesome. I sort of have the bad habit of getting anime themed trains, the more positive point for my wallet is that it's a Tomytec train.

Now if only Tomytec would do the anime themed Keihan trains now that they're already doing the 600 series in normal livery.

For those having the Modemo Manga-gō on order. Here's a picture I took last monday when I cycled all the way to Kugenuma station.

attachicon.gif2013-04-01 14.28.02.jpg

Oohhh, that's the Enoden right? How long was it on bicyle? You know we're all being jealous... ;)

attachicon.gif2013-04-01 14.28.02.jpg

Great photograph :)   I just looked at your blog, it is very good!!!!!

You should watch it Densha! Eva is a very nice anime although their robots dont look so hot... The nice part is how an un-confident inferior complex child finds his confidence and strength in life through the Eva...

Pre-ordered the The Railway Collection Fujikyuko Series 1000 (EVANGELION Color) (2-Car Set) from one of my favourite supplier! Need to get this train definately!

Hi Toni! The Manga Enoden... Modemo has been post-phoning the release time and time again... It's a really nice design, with it's cute cartoon graphics and all, but i seriously can't place a tram on my layout without letting it feel out of place...

From my place to Kugenuma was about an hour and a half on bicycle. If the weather is as good as now next week, I'll go a bit earlier and spend a some more time there. I was only a kilometer away from Enoshima, but it was getting cloudy, so no good pictures could be taken.

Pre-ordered the The Railway Collection Fujikyuko Series 1000 (EVANGELION Color) (2-Car Set) from one of my favourite supplier! Need to get this train definately!

Hi Toni! The Manga Enoden... Modemo has been post-phoning the release time and time again... It's a really nice design, with it's cute cartoon graphics and all, but i seriously can't place a tram on my layout without letting it feel out of place...

Must... resist...

A few weeks back finally some prototype pictures arrived: https://picasaweb.google.com/ngauge.information/2013032211MODEMO?&authkey=Gv1sRgCNaL7KLIg-6FZg

• Like 1
Must... resist...

A few weeks back finally some prototype pictures arrived: https://picasaweb.google.com/ngauge.information/2013032211MODEMO?&authkey=Gv1sRgCNaL7KLIg-6FZg

I showed this one to my girlfriend just now and she thought it was very cute. Although it doesn't fit in my roster and I absolutely have no money, I must also resist... Maybe, I can convince my girlfriend to buy this one for herself. You know, just to introduce her to a true hobby apart from the occasional shopping and sleeping. (^_-)v

The Evangelion or Enoden? I have absolutely no money for the Enoden either, but maybe I'll find funds for the Evangelion. There's a lot of stuff on order at the moment, and after that I will be bankrupt.

Mudkip Orange

At least the Evangelion is a railway collection, so you can pick up the "display model" while it's out and worry about grabbing the motor later.

• Like 1
The Evangelion or Enoden? I have absolutely no money for the Enoden either, but maybe I'll find funds for the Evangelion. There's a lot of stuff on order at the moment, and after that I will be bankrupt.

The Enoden, since we traveled on that one a few weeks ago. We had an Eva eye-drop promotion campaign at the station last weekend and she didn't care too much about it it seemed. Me neither, apart from the cosplay promo-girls of course :P

To be honest, I'd rather invest the money for the Enoden S.K.I.P. Enoden-kun in a few Tetsudō collection #17 trains and case.

I was not able to resist, Eva order placed.

Me Too~ You shouldn't resist this set before you start regretting! I foresee this set being very very popular since Eva is also a super popular anime!

No prize for guessing who i pre-ordered from though ~ Definately Not HS ~

post-819-0-79187300-1365156352_thumb.jpg

And yet another Keihan 600 in advertisement livery is announced:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10224245

Oh No i hate you Densha!

Haha just kidding~

AKB48 member? Nice! It looks great by the way, colour, painting, police car and all ... Kinda reminded me of the previous modemo police painting tram for campaign against crime:   http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10165141

Platz? Hhmm.. so which motor would one use to motorise it?

It's based on a greenmax model so far I know and I know think it can be motorized by some Tomix/Tomytec power unit but I have no idea which.

But this month Tomytec will release the Keihan 600 in normal livery and they have produced a new power unit especially for that one, maybe that would fit: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10205587

But I know there's more information available, I just don't have time to look it up now.