Popondetta sale form - help appreciated

Beaver

So I decided to sell off a large number of unwanted impulse bought model railway items to a second hand shop to get the money for some things I'm sure I actually want.

My kanji knowledge is only about N4 - N3 level so I regretfully cannot read the entire form.

As I understand it, the sections to fill in from top to bottom are name, date of birth, address, landline phone number, mobile phone number, email address, occupation, name of employer or school, and the ID document you will show to the shopkeeper.

However, I cannot read the bottom section (below the part about ID but within the red box). Can anyone with a better knowledge of kanji explain what it says?

IMG_20181013_140920640.jpg

Let me try...

From top to bottom, left to right:

Name, Age 

Birthday month, year, month, day format

address

telephone number

mobile phone number

email address

occupation; company employee, Self-Employed, Government employee, school student, part-timer, others

company name, school name

residency status: cant get the first 3, but guessing it's something to do with the citizenship status, passport, cant get the last one though 

import shop name, (probably the shop that you are selling to), branch name, type, model number, don't understand the last one...

Hoped that helps... sorry for the limited Japanese! 

10 minutes ago, katoftw said:

Residence card?

Do you mean: do I have one? (I do) Or that that is one of the options in the residency status box?

Edited by Space Beaver
Clarification of statements.

I was able to sell the items today. Thank you both for your help.

Received far less for the stuff than I had hoped for. Barely a fifth of the purchase price even though everything was in good condition. This has made me very cautious about future buying choices. I need to make certain of what I want, and maybe save up more to buy locomotives and powered cars new in order to be certain they will be satisfactory.

Sell on Ebay or yahoo.

Second hand sellers like book off, popendetta or mandarake need to make money. So to sell at half price of new, they need to buy from you cheaper.

58 minutes ago, katoftw said:

Sell on Ebay or yahoo.

Second hand sellers like book off, popendetta or mandarake need to make money. So to sell at half price of new, they need to buy from you cheaper.

I am not sure second hand is always that cheap. Good condition recently made items can cost almost as much

as new.

There are some weird things that happen sometimes too. I found a pile of unboxed ワ厶8000 at ¥600 each in the Pochi junk section. Same day at Kato hobby centre: new boxed pairs of the same van at ¥1200 per box.

That and the sheer volume passing through second hand shops made me underestimate the shop's cut. Rent on a well located shop in Tokyo is probably very high. Tamtam often charges a bit more than Popondetta new section a few hundred metres away perhaps simply because of being on the Chuo-dori. 

Well, looks like I learned the hard way.

23 minutes ago, JR 500系 said:

Indeed... or you can also list your items here ~ I'm sure one of us might love it!  🙂

Probably should have done that instead of being in a hurry to get some money.