Tomytec - New Releases

18 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

It is a train used by the Yokohama Minatomirai Railway and Tokyu on the Kodomono Kuni line, basically just 3 stations from Nagatsuta (transfer station with Tokyu and JR Yokohama line), Onda to terminal Kodomonokuni:

The video clip is so mmmmooooooooo-ving... Sorry i just had to add in the puns ~  🙂

yeah ... the line is only 3.4km long w/three stops ... and three train sets ... 1 in corporate colors, 1 cow train, 1 sheep train

Here is the alternate version of the recent TomyTec Eizan Deo 700 (colors at launch) release ...

with original (pre-Keihan) Eizan branding and marks ... it is available at their (physical) store at Demachiyanagi Station

Compare with: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10690589

Edited by Gordon Werner

Comparison of the two "Debut" color scheme models —1987 version (Eizan exclusive) and 2011 version (regular release)

and note: the normal release is unit 722 ... this one is unit 724

This leaves only Deo 710: 711, and 712 as well as Deo 720: 723 remaining along with the 5 two-car 800 series trains (which will hopefully also be made)

On 9/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, maihama eki said:

The Cow Train has broken into the "Model Train N Sales Ranking" top 20 on Hobby Search.

Cow Train at #6 on the top 20 list now!

That’s just bs taking...

ok guess we will have to round all these lille doggies up and put them in their own stupid cow puns corral.

guess there is no pun like a cow pun.

jeff

• Like 1

You all butter stop, this is getting out of hand. I don’t usually intervene and flex my Admin powers but when I do it’s udderly important matters. 😜

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, serotta1972 said:

You all butter stop, this is getting hoof of hand. I don’t usually intervene and flex my Admin powers but when I do it’s udderly important matters. 😜

cowrrected that for you

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, serotta1972 said:

You all butter stop, this is getting out of hand. I don’t usually intervene and flex my Admin powers but when I do it’s udderly important matters. 😜

Careful, you're going pasture limits!!!!