Tomix knuckle couple to rapido adaptor

katoftw

I got a rapido coupler that attaches to the knuckle couplers of Tomix with my HSOR-100 set.  This is a good idea as it allows your trains to run on tighter radi that the closeness of the knuckle couplers do not allow.

So recently I have been thinking of adding couplers to my Micro Ace fleet and have been hesitant due to not completing a layout yet and worried that there would be C241/R249 curves on the future layout.  Which are not close coupler friendly.  But these adaptors negate said issue.

So, anyone know if these rapido couplers can be brought separately?  No part number in the Tomix paperwork.  And google didn't highlight any info.  Probably due to incorrect terms.

Any help?

I might have some spares, if they are the ones that come with the tomix DMUs.  Not sure how many I actually have,  I'd have to dig the original boxes out of storage to count.  Do you have any photos of the part?

oh, yeah I should have some of them somewhere.  I'll try to look tomorrow.  I'd try the TNs on the curves though, I've been pretty surprised before with how they preform.