Backlit store signs?

Really beautiful! I agree with Jeff, you should start selling these! 

Maybe have some 7-11, Family Mart, Lawsons logo would be LOVELY! Do you have any plans to try lighted wordings? Yodobashi and Tatusya comes into mind ~  🙂

• Like 2
maihama eki

Thanks.

I think I would need to figure out how to drastically cut my labor time if I wanted to sell these for a price that anyone would want to pay. The material cost is only a couple of $USD, but the time... There is also the issue of trademark/copyright that would keep me from selling anything with a brand name on it. This is why Sankei sells vending machines with the name "Oca Cola", and a motorcycle shop with the name "OHDAN" on it.

I have used this same idea on a few other signs. I will show them when I have some time.

• Like 1

Maihama, 

I was just thinking the bit of 3D printed plastic to sell and let folks do the rest themselves! Your right the time involved and copyright issues would make selling finished ones way impractical.

you have me thinking now of cutting some acrylic discs with the plug cutter to play with! Or I may need to bug one of our members with a 3d printer, he’s always looking for interesting little projects for it!

jeff

• Like 2