Sign in to follow this  
chadbag

Train outline images

chadbag

I am looking for outline images of Japanese trains (Shinkansen and otherwise) and German trains (Era IV - VI locomotives).  Preferably things with no copyright protection I could use as the basis for some "logo" work I am doing.

Any links to anything would be appreciated.  I've tried to Google but just end up with photos.

cteno4

If it’s a commercial logo be careful about royalty free clip art as that’s many times the one thing they don’t allow! Also many of these advertising clip art websites “share” images and many time ps the proper copyright info does not come along. This one is from dragoart.com where they do list copyright.

Jeff

chadbag

2-d side profile outline type images.  Nose only really but I can take whole train or loc and trim.

I'll pay reasonable use fee as it is quasi commercial -- for my social media efforts to share my rail journey for n-scale but hopefully to eventually monetize it through the various schemes on YouTube etc.  

cteno4

Contact toni, he might be able to whip something up for you. Great train artist!

jeff

chadbag

Good idea, thanks!

gavino200
56 minutes ago, chadbag said:

Good idea, thanks!

You can always draw your own! Here's a guide.