Serbian EMU - Hardcore Rerailing

Socimi

from youtube user dulevoz

Rerailing a derailed 412 series EMU in the Bezajinska tunnel in Belgrade, with an EMD 661 series diesel locomotive.

• Like 6

Hard work for the rerailing crew but what an appalling amount of graffiti on the EMU. I am amazed how in some countries, but especially within the EU, there is little or no respect for public property...

I am totally fine with all forms of graffiti, provided there's a reciprocal system in place whereby all members of the public are free to express themselves artistically in whatever manner appropriate on the graffiti "artists"''s property (or that of his parents).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 6/5/2018 at 8:43 AM, yakumo381 said:

Hard work for the rerailing crew but what an appalling amount of graffiti on the EMU. I am amazed how in some countries, but especially within the EU, there is little or no respect for public property...

I agree, but you have to admit the image of the Dutch train that was posted in the forum a while back, that had "Don't buy trains from Italy" spray painted on the side was pretty funny.

• Like 1

The condition that EMU is in is not uncommon with most of those Balkan railways. And Serbia isn't even the worst. Looking at pictures of Albanian railway just makes me sick.

Edited by Suica