Imax trolly movie

cteno4

I recognize almost all those locations in The Red Rocket. Even lived on one of the corners shown.

But The Trolley I hear is not too complementary.

Edited by bill937ca

Brought back memories of riding the trolleys with you in Toronto Bill! Hope we can do that again someday.

cheers,

jeff

1 hour ago, cteno4 said:

Brought back memories of riding the trolleys with you in Toronto Bill! Hope we can do that again someday.

cheers,

jeff

Yes, that sounds good! I remember that day very well.

If memory serves me right we had quite a good Japanese lunch to boot that day! Wats better than good food, friends and trolley rides!

jeff

serotta1972

Is that your layout Bill?  I don't think I've ever seen any of the Muni drivers smile over here in SF. :) That's great that they've kept the same livery all this time.  I'm looking to purchase the Bowser PCC Toronto.  

1 hour ago, cteno4 said:

If memory serves me right we had quite a good Japanese lunch to boot that day! Wats better than good food, friends and trolley rides!

jeff

Agreed.

27 minutes ago, serotta1972 said:

Is that your layout Bill?  I don't think I've ever seen any of the Muni drivers smile over here in SF. :) That's great that they've kept the same livery all this time.  I'm looking to purchase the Bowser PCC Toronto.  

Well it's not my layout. But I grew up in Toronto and loved the streetcar lines. I lived on a streetcar line for a couple of years before I moved to Belleville. Going back in July for a few days.