Photo link option not showing up in post editor

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the stars to align or something lol

Ok, yea still no luck with the profile picture...it's really weird, he's the screenshot of what i get when I follow your instructions:

Screenshot.jpg

1 hour ago, mvaron said:

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the stars to align or something lol

Ok, yea still no luck with the profile picture...it's really weird, he's the screenshot of what i get when I follow your instructions:

That's very odd, message one of the mods and see if they can fix that, seems there's been some sort off error.

Yes that is odd. Can you try another browser? That will tell if just some odd browser hiccup or something odd with your account in the forum software. 

Cheers

jeff

I've tried with all the current versions of: Chrome, Firefox and IE :/

Also, I don't see a way to attach an image in the message box, that's why I had to upload the photo to my website and insert the link address. I wonder what it could be???

This is very odd.

in a new message box you get a light gray bar at the lower portion with a “click to choose files” on the left to click on to choose the files you want to upload. I’ll look at your member file, but they are all the same except admin as far as any restrictions.

we may just see if you can try a new membership and if that works then it’s just some random error in the forum membership database.

jeff

Something is very wrong there. Let me look at your account tonight but I doubt there is anything amiss there as everyone’s are the same except for admin or potential spammers on moderated status but with the new filters we have not done that for quite a while nd that would t even let you post. Very odd.

do you see the exact same thing in all your different browsers?

Can you please try signing out, clearing your browser cashe, then signing back in and see if that works?

thanks

jeff

No good.

1. Yes all browser display the same thing

2. Followed instruction and nothing different :/

- Mauricio

There was another member category that has all the same settings. I expect there was something corrupted in your file and just changing the categories caused the basic data to get rewritten and I guess fixed...

jeff

You are most welcome mvaron! That’s what we are here for! Glad it worked. It definitely is not the norm, something odd, but not something easy to figure out exactly what happened. thanks for being patient and trying the things asked to help verify it was something most likely in your account and not browser.

Cheers

jeff