Items for sale

serotta1972

PM me with what you got to save you the trouble of posting and if I don't want it then you can post it in the Classifieds. :)

38 minutes ago, serotta1972 said:

PM me with what you got to save you the trouble of posting and if I don't want it then you can post it in the Classifieds. :)

No no, PM me!

Lou,

hey it’s fine to post stuff for sale, but we like to keep all that in the classified section

http://www.jnsforum.com/community/forum/19-classifieds-for-sale-or-trade/

so far ive not heard of anyone having trouble with sales thru the forum, but be prudent and clear with price and shipping so there is no confusion. Please do all the deal bits with individuals thru pm or email and not thru posts on the thread.

you can list individual items in their own threads or group them together in a single thread, it’s all up to you. Just make the titles clear what’s for sale so it’s easy to identify when looking the post list.

once something has sold please mark it as sold in the post and if everything in a thread is sold off put “SOLD -“ before the title as well so folks won’t bother looking at the thread anymore.

good luck! I’ve had great luck buying stuff from other members and it’s made many friendships on the forum thru buying and selling!

Cheers,

jeff

deathletter

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I noticed that I can no longer see the classified area for wanted items and items for sale. After doing some forum searching I noticed that the guidelines for the classified areas had changed. I am not even close to the 50 post minimum to see the classified area but I do have the three month minimum time in the forum covered, lol. Anyway, I guess I need to start making posts so I can qualify. Cheers! 😎

Sorry about that but that is there so that folks can get to know you some before doing sales. The forum has no other way to screen or guarantee buyers and sellers other than them being an active member here. The primary focus of the forum is discussion, the classifieds are secondary.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1

Mojo,

you should be able to see the classified with your post count (you just need 10 to view) but you need 50 to list.

let me know if you are not seeing the classified

jeff

Ok sorry for that it looks like the non forum platform that the classified forums were in needed to be opened up for all to see.

so now if you have 10 or more posts you can see the for sale and want classified forums on the classified platform. If you have 50 or more posts you should also be able to create a new topic.

please let me know if this didnt work!

cheers

jeff

Now, I can see the Ghost platform section with two forums, For sale and Wanted, but both of them are inaccessible for me, showing this error:

Screenshot_20210108-075744.thumb.png.c43dffd9dd2d2cda70a6edc341ff70bc.png

Doh! Few other permissions were needed! 

should work now!

thanks for letting us know about this! We want to have folks be able to buy with 10 posts and sell at 50.

cheers

jeff

• Thanks 1

Sorry about that there are multiple layers of permissions, for both levels and distinction between “seeing” and “reading”!  Some things may also have changed some with updates since classifieds were set up long ago.

jeff