Mudkip Orange - Discussion thread

disturbman

Mudkip Orange

PROJECT SCOPE

Since I signed up for this, I've moved. I now reside in a high-rise efficiency. Great views, minimalist living space. The bedroom is the living room is the den. There is thus no room for any kind of permanent layout. So what am I doing for in this thread?

My "project party" will be to construct buildings, of which I presently have zero. My "module" will be a 26cm x 76cm "Billy" bookshelf from Ikea. Since the "maximum" module size for this party is 35x70, I'll leave the last 6cm of bookshelf unsceniced. It's not a big enough space to really count either way.

So at the end, you decided not to use those 6 little centimeters?

Do you allready know what building/kits you are going to build/modell? Or maybe you are going to scratchbuild some too?

:)

Mudkip Orange

I'm thinking about doing something loosely based on Katase-Enoshima. The station building is quite modelworthy, but the surrounding environs are packed with the same annoying chain stores (McDonald's, Billabong, Element) that cluster around beaches in the US, Canada, AUS, etc...

Mudkip - Best of luck with your new location. (Gee and you just built that layout, darn.)

Your project sounds interesting, it goes along the theme I need to develop on my layout where I need a lot of stores & buildings. You might be giving me some ideas on what to build.

Mudkip Orange

Yo I'm outtro on this. In September I had time but there was some cash constraints. Now I have money but NO TIME AT ALL. Shit is way busy plus my girl is pretty amorous right now, poon vs E531s its a tough decision but yeah. Good luck to everyone else!