Greenmax Paints

CaptOblivious

CaptOblivious

This may have been brought up before; I know it has on the Yahoo lists. I want to know: Is there a reliable source for Greenmax Paints? I know Rainbow Ten carries a couple (literally) of them: I'm looking for something better. Anyone?

Are you sure internet dealers can sell paint?  I believe it's now classified as dangerous material. IT is a lot more strict when you cross borders.

Yeah i can see this. most anything liquid and if it has any solvents in it requires you to ship it Ground w/in the US, no Air... probably worse going cross borders nowadays.

cheers

jeff

While we're talking paint, does anyone have a greenmax to tamiya paint code conversion chart? Tamiya paints are easier to get at the LHS.

While we're talking paint, does anyone have a greenmax to tamiya paint code conversion chart? Tamiya paints are easier to get at the LHS.

I doubt that there is a such a thing, since Greenmax paints are calibrated to the JNR color palette and Tamiya paints to various military and governmental palettes.

Martijn Meerts

You could see if you can find Gunze paints, they have a huge range, and I believe they're starting to get more popular and somewhat easier to get outside of Japan these days.