what's with the gallery?

yeah thru the top bar.  funny, after i wrote, it started working perfectly and i gazed my fill.  now it's a blank white screen again.  just thought i'd mention it.  it's a great resource.

3 minutes ago, HantuBlauLOL said:

some pics on threads also can't be seen..

That problem was caused by the migration to the new forum software a few months ago. Some posts from before the migration will not display gallery pictures correctly any more. Not much that can be done about that except for manually re-inserting the pictures into every single post.

I don't recognise the problem EF57 has. The gallery itself works fine for me.

We could not find a reason for this, apprantly the current gallery system does not let users delete photos! I know it’s dumb! Admins can delete them, so if you need a pict deleted pm densha or myself the ones you want blasted.

martijn reported the next major rev of the Forum software coming soon here had a new gallery system and maybe this will be addressed.

cheers

jeff

No its not, its an odd thing with the gallery. we can find no setting that effects it in the forum software. just bizarre. 

again if folk want anything deleted for now just contact densha or me and we can delete it for you.

jeff