Random Chit Chat

scott

Mudkip Orange

Maybe I could get JR to hire me on as a consultant?

Get a crappy 4.5-mat apartment near Shinagawa and fill it with TRAINS...

Maybe for the 560 you could add a bathroom?  ;)

Seriously--lose a couple of tables, add a bathroom and a fold-out porch and I'm ready to move in.

Mudkip Orange

that's so 1980s.

So are most of our trains.... :-\

There's a guy on YouTube who uploaded a whole bunch of 80s-vintage VHS tapes of a Kato layout set to some REALLY bad music. You should check it out.
CaptOblivious

that's so 1980s.

So are most of our trains.... :-\

There's a guy on YouTube who uploaded a whole bunch of 80s-vintage VHS tapes of a Kato layout set to some REALLY bad music. You should check it out.

Oh come on! All that, and no link! You are a terrible tease… ;)

I converted my garage to an N & HO scale railroad room.

Made the executive decision to keep both cars outside.....

now the cars are showing signs of weathering - sun  + plus we had a huge dust storm here in Sydney a week or so ago.

Have I made the right decision ?

Of course you did--you wouldn't want all that dust in your trains, would you? ;-)

LOL - Isn't that what garages are for layouts and storage?!

Chris are you asking the wrong guys this question!

Put a protective sheet cover over the car. It'll be fine. You still need the thing to get to the local shop to buy your daily model training supplies! :grin

my garage is a shambles....its only a single car length but its got so much junk in there you can hardly move!!!! :sad:

Do I hear the words "Yard Sale".

Growing up, my Dad converted our 2 car garage into a Warehouse for the access Fabrics from his Fabric store and set up rows of shelving. You couldn't fit anything else in our garage.

To this day I have no idea where he stored the lawn mower, but on every Sat. he would put it out in the driveway full of gas waiting for me to mow the lawn. 

my garage is a shambles....its only a single car length but its got so much junk in there you can hardly move!!!! :sad:

Do I hear the words "Yard Sale".

Yeah, but if he sells his yard then he is not going to have any place for his layout. That's a bad move...  :angel9:

To this day I have no idea where he stored the lawn mower, but on every Sat. he would put it out in the driveway full of gas waiting for me to mow the lawn.

Maybe it was in the trunk of the car...

Maybe it was in the trunk of the car...

No that's where my Dad kept the surplus of Buttons and Zippers.

I don't know what he would have done if he ever got a flat tire. :grin