JAM 2018

maihama eki

I saw these photos of this coal bin module that was apparently at this years JAM, but I haven't been able to find any more photos or info about it.  Does anyone else know where I could find out more?  I'd like to do something similar on my own layout and I'd appreciate the references. 

nscalestation

I have really enjoyed seeing these videos of 2018 JAM layouts.  Impressive how many small layouts that appear to be brought by individuals, much more than at shows in the US.   Thanks to all who shared the videos with us.

• Like 1

Do you Guy's know if there are any Videos which shows the new Rokuhan Z-Gauge Stuff?

They said, they want to show some Prototypes for 2019.

Edited by Steve
10 hours ago, Steve said:

Do you Guy's know if there are any Videos which shows the new Rokuhan Z-Gauge Stuff?

They said, they want to show some Prototypes for 2019.

I looked but didn't see anything.  JAM is usually coverage of layouts and less about new releases.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:38 PM, bill937ca said:

Can anyone read the sign that shows just before the first layout in this video. I'd like to see more footage of it. Specifically, I very much like how they make their transitions between different elevations - something that I'm struggling with right now.