New Layout: South Kansai

EWS60008

Of course they do! Let me check the numbers on HS.

So the item which will fit into those babies are items number: G001, G002, G003 or G004. G001 and 3 are packs of two pieces and G002 and G004 are packs of six pieces. G001 and G002 are "Lamp" colored and the others are white. All are LEDs.

You can also fit Tomix's close coupler to Microace products, you just have to check the cross references given (and recently updated) by the Captain. Microace reference for those units is: F002.

Thanks again for that mate. Honestly speaking here, and I know its going to cost a moderate amount, but I want to have lights fitted in all of my passenger stock as I think that night operations would be spectacular. Especially if I can work out a way of fitting cab lights into the freight locomotives, so I will buy a battered one to practice with as then at least I won't ruin an expensive model if I mess up! :grin.

Hi again,

Another video from me! :cheesy.

Not a very big update compared to my other past videos, but construction has started with access to the yard as the branching point has been installed along with the R282-15 radius curves. However there is a slight problem because the R282-15 curves are just too shallow but I am certain that the R249-15 curved track will fit in there just nicely, but once this is sorted out. More work will continue on the yard! :grin.

Also in this video, you will see my newest addition to my fleet in the shape of the MicroAce A-0411 Series 103 Osaka Loop Line train which I think this variant is the refurbished version compared to the other versions made by Tomix & Kato respectively :cheesy.

Another update will come soon but enjoy this video for the time being.

Ash, mate, your vids really are unique. There isn't many dynamic shots but you speak and speak. It's quite good and makes for a very hypnotic moment.

I too find the Micro Ace releases quite good.

Thanks, I try to keep my videos interesting while covering the topic in detail. I will probably most likely do a video of my Series 787 Relay Tsubame set when it arrives as it is currently stuck at Parcel Force's International Depot at Heathrow at the present time (or so the website is telling me anyways). Then I will aim to get the MicroAce Rapi:t 50000 which I believe there are two issues released as A0750 standard issue and A0751 which comes in a wooden box set :grin.

Psst! Top Secret!

Don't tell anyone but the Series 787 is on loan to Nankai until the Series 50000 Rapi:t arrives!! :cheesy.

Here is a video of my latest arrival to the fleet!

Thanks for the video! Please do another video if you put interior lights into the model!

I certainly will do mate and I might run the layout with dim lights to show off the interior lights better :grin.