Scalescenes buildings.

Wonderbolt

So I found Scalescenes online today, basically they are company who produce pdf's of card kits that you buy and download then print and add card to build card kits much like the Metcalfe and Superquick pre printed card kits.

They just do British stuff but the office block looks like it could be converted to a convincing Japanese city building especially when two or more are combined. Anyone think that would work or not (UK n is 1:148 so not to far out from Japanese N)

There the link to the http://scalescenes.com/product/t007-office-block/

We have a few threads on things folks have made from scale scenes stuff, I'll see if I can dig the threads up. They are nice, i have a couple I bought and want to make. Unfortunately the color laser printer fused roller started to come apart and I need to get a new printer (fused roller is more expensive than a ne printer sadly).

jeff

Edited by cteno4
  • Thanks 1

Here are some

Road texture

Parking garage, sadly the photobucket account is not working, macdon did a lot with scalescenes.

Few others just search "scalescenes" in all the forums

Btw they usuallynhave a free one or two at the site.

cheers

jeff

Edited by cteno4
  • Thanks 1

Certainly seem to have possibilities, recalling a few town scenes. The one you showed in the opening thread looks fine, so I suppose it depends

what you intend to do, like light the interior which would take work making it opaque. The prices look good and if they're easy to work... nice.

Am going to get a few of their downloads for the UK part of my layout, don't think I'll have room to add the original building I posted to the Japanese part.

just got this in the scalescenes newsletter. looks interesting to have some window treatments

Scaleglaze Ready-to-use Film Windows
I’m pleased to announce that Scalescenes will be also be launching an extensive range of N and OO scale white screen-printed window packs in early 2018! These cost effective, easy to use windows will be compatible with most of the Scalescenes range as well as being great for scratchbuilding projects.

jeff

• Like 1