Sign in to follow this  
enoden

New micro layout

enoden

My new micro layout uses Tomix track and measures 30 inches by 17 inches (762 x 432mm).  It sits on a shelf above my office desk.

DSCN2901.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

• Like 13

cteno4

Hey great work endoen! Sweet little micro layout.

jeff

Densha

Nice layout and a good choice of rolling stock! Where's the Enoden trains though? ;)

Kiha66

Awesome little layout, what a great use of a small space!

Edited by Kiha66

Kabutoni

Really really nice! I like your use of the B-train Shorty Sōtetsu ED10 engine as a regular engine :)

Could you tell me what kind of brick building it is you've used on the far left of the layout?

enoden
17 hours ago, Kabutoni said:

Really really nice! I like your use of the B-train Shorty Sōtetsu ED10 engine as a regular engine :)

Could you tell me what kind of brick building it is you've used on the far left of the layout?

It's not a shorty locomotive.  It's a brass box cab kit by AruNine.  As for the building: I've had it for a long time and don't remember  where  I got it or who made it.

• Thanks 1

Kabutoni
6 hours ago, enoden said:

It's not a shorty locomotive.  It's a brass box cab kit by AruNine.  As for the building: I've had it for a long time and don't remember  where  I got it or who made it.

Ah I see. Not having gaps between the front and body was a giveaway though. I should have seen that xD

Nonetheless, thank you anyway.