cteno4

Amazon Japan

Cat

Jan,

That case has free domestic shipping.  You could order it through Buyee for a 200¥ purchasing fee, and then pay for international shipping from them, and they take PayPal or credit cards.  If it's just the one item, I don't think there would be any other Buyee fees added on.

We just ordered the red JRF one and some other stuff a few days ago straight from Amazon.

Whee,

Cat

roadstar_na6
11 minutes ago, Cat said:

That case has free domestic shipping.  You could order it through Buyee for a 200¥ purchasing fee, and then pay for international shipping from them, and they take PayPal or credit cards.  If it's just the one item, I don't think there would be any other Buyee fees added on.

Since I had bad experience with Buyee I won't be using them ever again 😄

I calculated international shipping with ZenMarket's tool and it came out at a minimum of double the shipping fee from Amazon directly. I suppose I'll just ask my dad or a friend with a credit card if he can give me his data and I'll pay whatever got charged via PayPal.